Dear Neighborhood Church,
Given recent changes in guidelines regarding worship gatherings, throughout the month of May, our plans are as follows:
- We will offer two services--one at 9:00am and one at 10:30am.
- Both services will be entirely indoors, meaning we will be singing inside.
- Only the 10:30am service will be livestreamed--though we encourage you to join us in person on Sundays if at all possible!
- Masks are optional at your own discretion.
- Nursery (0-3) and Children's Church (ages 4-11) will only be offered during the 10:30am service. (Note that we would love to be able to offer both Nursery and Children's Church during first service as well, but we do not currently have enough volunteers. If you're interested in serving, see the contact information below!)
Even though we are quickly returning to normal, we understand that Covid still exists in our community. Therefore, as always, if you are feeling ill, we encourage you to stay home. At church, high-quality air filters have been installed in the auditorium, hand sanitizer is always available, and high-contact surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
Then, beginning Sunday, June 6, we plan to return to our pre-Covid Schedule (First service at 8:15am, Sunday School for all ages at 9:45am, and Second Service at 11:00am).
Since a number of our children's volunteers had to step away during the past year, we are in the process of rebuilding our Children's Ministry Team. Therefore, we encourage you to pray with us that God would raise up a new team of children's volunteers who love Jesus and who are glad to help the children of our church come to know and love Jesus as well.
If you're at all interested in serving your church family in this way, please contact the following:
- Infant and Toddler Nursery: Kelly Pagan (515.1916)
- Children's Church: Sommer Powers (526.2336)
- Children's Sunday School: Susan Sjoberg (514.3515)
- General Children's Ministry Questions: Ryan Wildauer (949.2129)
We looking forwarding to worshipping with you all in person this Sunday. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns!
Hope to see Sunday!
Your NCAC Elders