Position & Ministry Description: As an elder and pastor, Nick preaches and teaches before our church family, seeks to care for our church members, and works to promote both local and global outreach.
Nick's Vision: Nick longs to see people of all nations know, worship, and delight in God.
Family Information: Nick and his wife Talanta were married in 1994 and have four children.
Favorite Quote: Nick has been inspired by the faith of Hudson Taylor as seen in quotes such as these:
- "Unless there is an element of risk in our exploits for God, there is no need for faith."
- "I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done."
- "God's work, done in God's way, will never lack God's supply."
Church History: Nick and his wife became a part of Neighborhood Church in August 1994. Nick officially joined the church staff in August 2007.
Previous Ministry Experience & Education:
- OMF International (1997 to 2007)
- Certificate of Graduate Studies (1996), Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, TX
- M.A. Education (1992), Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- B.S. Mathematics (1990), Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, CA